In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Copyright/Trademark Notice, and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Link to this Site, including linking to the home page or any other page on the Site, without our express permission.
- Monitor, gather or copy any Content (as defined below) on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, and abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site in any way.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any GWT server.
- Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by GWT, as determined by GWT in its sole discretion.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
This Site’s overall “layout” and the various GWT emblems, insignia, logos, service marks, trademarks, found on the Site are the exclusive property of the Genesis Water Technologies and may not be used without the express written permission of Genesis Water Technologies. All other trademarks that may appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
Except as set forth in this paragraph, you may not copy, distribute, display, publicly perform, transmit, or broadcast the Content or use the Content to create derivative works or compilations without prior written consent from GWT. Furthermore, you may not collect, re-purpose or reuse any data or product listings contained in the Content; sell or attempt to sell the Content; exploit the Content for your own purposes; or make derivative use of the Site or its Content. You may download, print and use pages from the Site for your own personal informational, non-commercial purposes as long as (1.) You keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices and agree not to make any modifications to such materials without GWT prior written consent. If GWT becomes aware that you are using the Content for a purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use without the express written consent of GWT, GWT may seek any and all legal remedies it might have against you.
Amendments and Corrections to Content
Limitation of Liability
In no event will we, our suppliers, affiliated reps and distribution partners, or other third parties affiliated with us be liable for any indirect, incidental, extraordinary, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever (including without limitation those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or related services, the results of such services, or any information contained on the Site, or in such services, whether such damages are based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not such party is advised of the possibility of such damages.
GWT WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, BE, IN RELATION TO THIS WEB SITE OR TO ANY OTHER RELATED SITE, RESPONSIBLE TO ANY PARTY OR FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM. THE USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Site and all related services are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis and with all faults, and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you. Except for the express warranties explicitly provided herein, neither we nor our affiliated partners, make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site, the Content, any information made available through the Site. To the extent permitted by law, we and our affiliated partners, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and quiet enjoyment. Neither we nor our affiliated partners, warrant that use of the Site or any related services will be uninterrupted; available at any time or from any location; secure or error-free; or free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither we nor our affiliated partners warrant that the Site will meet your requirements or that any defects will be corrected. Furthermore, neither we nor our affiliated partners, make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Site, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of any information available on or through the Site.
You understand and agree that your access and use of the Site is at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer or system or loss or data that may result from use or downloading any Content or other material or data from the Site.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.