Sharing and Disclosure
Genesis Water Technologies will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Genesis Water Technologies may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
* We have your consent to share information or need to provide your information to provide a product or service requested by you.
* We need to send the information to companies (including distribution partners) who collaborate to provide a service to you.
* We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or any legal process.
* We find that your actions on our websites violate the legal terms and conditions of using our web site, or any of our usage guidelines.
* We are using your information for Genesis Water Technologies’ sales and marketing purposes. Genesis Water Technologies’ distribution partners/sales reps may contact users to perform sales and marketing activities. To remove yourself from our marketing list please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to find out more about cookies, including how to manage, control or delete them, we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance on this topic.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by using cookie settings or permanently using a web browser plugin.
Genesis Water Technologies may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in this policy we will notify you by posting an announcement in the “press room” tab on our web page at least fifteen (15) days before the substantial change takes effect. Other than as expressly stated above, your personally identifiable information is an asset of Genesis Water Technologies and may be treated as such for all purposes.