Electrocoagulation is a specialized coagulation technology utilizing electrical energy. This electrolysis process utilizes methods that precipitate out large quantities of contaminants in one operation. This Genesis Water Technologies electrocoagulation wastewater treatment technology is the distinct economical and environmental choice for industrial, commercial, and domestic wastewater treatment. This system solution also has applications in municipal water treatment and storm water reuse.
Genesis Water Technologies is devoted to providing advanced, innovative modular electrocoagulation water treatment solutions specifically designed for drinking water, process water, gray water recycling, industrial and municipal waste water applications.
Using this advanced technology, we are able to assist our clients in removing or significantly reducing:
– TSS (Total Suspended Solids)
– Organics including arsenic, volatile and colloidal organic particulate including silica
– Emulsified oils & hydrocarbons
– Heavy Metals including chromium 6, fluoride, lead, and radioactive particulates
– Bacteria, viruses, cysts and parasites
– Odor causing compounds such as hydrogen sulfide
– Hardness minerals such as calcium and magnesium
– Certain Radioactive compounds
GWT specialized electrocoagulation wastewater treatment and potable water treatment solutions are designed, engineered, built, and integrated into an optimized treatment process including pre and post treatment to solve our clients specific needs.
Advantages of GWT Electrolytic Coagulation:
* Continuous Automatic Control with optimized electrodes based on source water contamination
* Cleaning cycle to extend electrode performance
* Optimized power consumption based on water quality
* Low sludge production that is easily dewatered and used for agriculture or safely disposed
* Low Maintenance costs typically 50% or higher cost savings versus chemical coagulation processes
* Modular Requiring Less Occupied Space
* Sustainable and Environmentally Friendly
In working with our clients and local partners worldwide, GWT designs and builds complete custom built integrated electrocoagulation wastewater treatment and water treatment solutions to meet the most challenging water quality issues that our clients face.
These integrated solutions have specific applications in the following industries:
– Energy (including mining, power generation and oil & gas production)
– Food & Beverage
– Pulp & Paper
– Potable Drinking Water
– Municipal Waste Water
Modular System Solutions available from 10 GPM (38 LPM) and scalable to 18400 GPM (100,000 m3/day)
GWT can also provide electrocoagulation solutions to be integrated into existing systems for drinking water, water reuse, and domestic or industrial waste water applications in order to optimize the water quality and reduce waste water discharge to meet regulatory requirements or as part of a Zero liquid discharge (ZLD) system solution.